Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

I love to read blogs. I never thought I would be a blogger but I have fallen prey. We had a wonderful Easter. We woke up and went to church and Kinsey couldn't have been happier. Usually on Sunday mornings Kinsey cries when we drop her off but this wasn't a normal Sunday. This was Easter and Kinsey had cookies to share with her Sunday school friends. My mom bought Kinsey the prettiest dress for Easter and I am sure she felt like a princess in it because she couldn't stop twirling around in it. After church my parents and grandparents come over for Easter lunch. Everyone was exhausted after lunch and most everyone fell asleep. Not Kinsey which also means not me!!! Besides being on a sugar high, we also had to get ready for Easter dinner with my husband's family. Kinsey changed into her 2nd Easter dress that my mother-in-law bought for her. Kinsey was exhausted when we got home. The next day we took her picture in both Easter dresses. That was exhausting and a whole different blog in itself!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you on becoming a blogger. You will get attached to this. Love your pics!!!! Just remember what you told me......to be a good blogger you need to post something more than once a month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,how exciting that you joined the blogging world! It is so inspirational and I get to see Kinsey's pics and so much about you and Clayton! Great pics of Easter. Kinsey is a doll, just precious! Ok, it is raining so, of course, this is a bad weekend to get together but we must very soon! Also, love your blog name, too cute!

    Jena

    ReplyDelete