Friday, April 17, 2009

My First Fish

Aden Butler had his 3rd birthday party and it was farm animal and fishing party. My father-in-law bought Kinsey the cutest little fishing pole and tackle box. She took her dad directly to the pond to start fishing as soon as we arrived at the party. They caught a few fish and she was so excited! Brooke made Aden the cutest cake ever!!! Kinsey thought it was so good. They had a big tractor at the birthday party and Kinsey wanted to climb all over it. I don't have the pictures on the tractor yet but as soon as I do I will post. We also had an Easter egg hunt. Kinsey picked up a lot of eggs but not half as many as Trace and Aden. We had such a great time. I had a hard time convincing her that it was time to go.

P.S. Check out Brooke's other creations at http://www.brookelbutler.blogspot.com/. You will be impressed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment